Daily WOD Blog at

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 5th, 2009: Shane & Karen, 7 Years Married and Counting...


An old pic of Karen and I, but one of my favorites.

Yesterday October 5th, marked our 7th wedding anniversary.  Many of you may be suprised to find out that Karen and I are highschool "sweethearts" and we have actually been together well over 13 years.  What an amazing experience it continues to be to share my life with Karen, and it just keeps getting better.  I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank my wife for sticking with me through all the good times and all the bad times.  Any one that knows me, also knows that I can be quite a handful at times and stay pretty amazed that Karen has been able to put up with me for so long!  I have the best wife in the world!

Karen, I love you and I thank you.  You are everything I could ever ask for and more than I deserve.  Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks baby!! I love you too!! You are always know how to make me tear up. Thanks for the most wonderful 7 years of marriage!!

    ReplyDelete