Daily WOD Blog at

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Davey!


As many of you know, my son turned one year old on September 10th.  We were supposed to have his party on Sept 12th, but Davey had other plans as he was sick that entire week with a stomach bug of some sort.

So, we rescheduled his party to our next open Saturday which was this past Saturday October 3rd.  What a blast.  Everything went great.  I send my sincerest thanks out to my parent's for hosting the party at their house, as well as for all their help with set up, clean up, etc.  Special thanks to my Dad for spending half of his Saturday grilling up his famous ribs for the party, they turned out great as always.

I also want to thank everyone who took time out of their weekend to attend and/or be a part of the party in any capacity.  It means a lot to us to see all of you that care about our wonderful son.  He is the highlight of our life, so bringing everyone together to celebrate a great and healthy first year was very special to us.  I know Davey had a great time, we had a great time and I hope everyone who made it out had fun as well.  Thanks!

Happy birthday to my little man!  We love you Davey!

No comments:

Post a Comment