Daily WOD Blog at

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sorry!

Howdy everyone!  Sorry it has been so long since an update, we have been crazy busy!

We are still living with my parent's, temporarily, in Porter, TX.  They are so great and have made living there a joy and it is certainly affording us a lot of opportunities and open doors as we figure out what the next step will be.  We have been training hard in preparation for the sectionals on March 13-14.  OPT Big Dawgs has been our program since Jan 1 and it has been tough but we are seeing gains.  Sectionals are going to be rough and we do not have any delusions of winning, but we are going there to do our best, have fun and hang out with some really cool people.

I attended the Level 1 cert at Alamo CrossFit on Jan 23-24. Had an amazing time and learned A LOT! Huge thanks to Alamo CrossFit for hosting. And hats off to the HQ trainers Todd, Rory, Jon, Joe, Stephan and Miranda who are all incredibly knowledgable and fun to be around. I can't wait to have the opportunity to spread what I learned.

Karen just had her Level 1 at CrossFit Strong in Dallas this past weekend.  She will have to chime in and share her thoughts...

During her Level 1, I dropped in over at CrossFit Dallas Central on Saturday and open gym hours on Sunday.  Everyone there is freakin' awesome.  I have rarely felt so welcome somewhere that I have never been before.  Thanks very much to everyone at Dallas Central for having me at your place.  I am sure I will see ya'll around.

Well, that is all I have for now.  What I can tell you is that we have some major stuff coming and we are very excited about it.  I hope to be making an anouncement soon.

Thanks for reading!  Things are going to continue being crazy throughout March, but I will do a better job updating!

No comments:

Post a Comment